Announcing: "One Gallon Challenge: Making the rounds"


 Hello Readers! 

I am excited to announce that I have started work on a sequel to "One Gallon Challenge" and have plans for at least half a dozen more stories in the series!  

Typically, this would be when I ask you to buy the first book, but I am going in a different direction.  If you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited, you can read "One Gallon Challenge" any time you like for free.  If you do not subscribe, you might want to wait.  

Once I finish "Making the Rounds" and send it for Editing,  I will post a preorder and announce a release date.  I intend to offer "One Gallon Challenge" free on the release date of "Making the Rounds" so if you are someone who reads these blog-posts, congratulations!  I just saved you $2.99.  

Thanks

Katie Oslow. 



Comments